Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day

So I haven't posted in quite a while, and since its Valentine's day, happy valentine's day people! Whoop whoop!

Well, i can't talk about my valentine, because frankly, I don't have one. Mer.
But its fine, I got my girlfriends with me the whole day yay! 

Its so nice to see all the couples around everywhere carrying a box of chocolates, heart shaped balloons and adorable stuff toys, like who wouldn't want that?

Probably the best feeling on valentines day is receiving presents from 
secret admirers (not like I've gotten one before). But its sweet, that one person who actually
thinks of you and gives you a present, like awwwwwww.

Surprises are also great, you know? Because I don't know.
That special someone who surprises you with a dinner date. 
I would want that to happen someday, its really a thoughtful gesture.
C'mon, all girls dream to have it at one point in their life.

Well, not forgetting all the singles out there, its okay, don't need to be upset!
We'll have fun with our own friends, it doesn't always have to be our other half right?

I was slightly upset today since people around me has their other half, well, I'm a girl,
I tend to feel that way. But I shouldn't right? I should be happy for other people
and stop being so negative.

I just love the Valentine's Day spirit. Everybody's giving letters, little gifts and chocolates, and its heart warming to know that the other people appreciate you and thinks of you.
Isn't it?

Well this year, I feel guilty, since I didn't write cards. I'm such a lazy asshole, I know.
I gave one present to my secret valentine and of course received one from mine.

Well, for next year, I promise to make cards for people, oops.
To all the couples out there, stay together and happy ,
for all the singles, party with your friends like hello? 

This is just a short update, since my blog seems like its going to die.
Happy Valentine's 


No comments:

Post a Comment