Saturday 28 December 2013

Inse "cure" ities.

Back with a blog post, I hope I don't bore you guys out x

Insecurities. The one thing girls and guys, really hate to think about. 
Especially us teenagers. We worry about every little thing. 
" Why am I not as tall as her?" " Why is he so popular?"

Well, I'm pretty insecure myself. Not really something to be proud of. I really have one of the worst insecurities I know. I would start to question myself, and continue to demoralize my own self. Its not good, I know, but I can't help it.

I know I should be more appreciative of what I am and what I have, but I have those days where I am extremely emotional. HASHTAGPISCES.

Sometimes, I will stalk girls, really gorgeous girls, and I know most girls have done it too. Don't deny. 

I don't even know why I do that. Honestly. I will go through their instagram photos and all I can think to myself is that, how they're so pretty, popular or rich. And the bad thing is that, I keep doing it. I hurt myself unknowingly by questioning my own appearance. It stabs me in the heart every single time.

Yes yes, I know that other people might compliment you by saying that you are gorgeous, you are sexy and blahblahblah, but you just don't choose to believe them for long. Why? Because they don't see yourself every day, every minute, every second. You have seen your own flaws. Flaws you've been trying to hide from other people so that they don't judge you. Am I right?

Everyone has flaws, but nobody sees them as terrible as you do. You continue to do what I do. You pinch that slightly flabby part of your stomach, while standing in front of the mirror, just thinking - Why am I so fat?

Guys too. Not a lot of people realizes this. Guys has their own insecurities too, we just don't realize this very often because we think guys are strong enough, and don't even think about being insecure at all. Wrong. Guys break down too. We're all human.

Look, I'm not a guy and I have no idea how most of them feel, but I know they have feelings too. I know you have your own insecurities too. I understand.

From the title of this post, you can clearly see I have emphasized the word "cure". Why? Because there is always a cure to your insecurities. Not saying that you can totally get rid of them, but you can stop thinking about them, so that you can be happy.

A little change is not bad at all, if you think you are happy, its fine. 

My own cure may sound weird but it helps me. I will often look at myself in the mirror, and actually compliment my own self. It boosts my mood up, because if I'm not okay with myself, there's a problem. I do it in front of my friends too, but in a joking way, so that they don't think I'm too self centered.

Find your own cure to your insecurities, until it makes you smile and finally accept yourself.

Always appreciate those people who compliments you. Always. And continue to love yourself no matter how many insecurities you face

Hope you like this, follow my twitter and instagram (adriannneeyy) x


No comments:

Post a Comment