Saturday 14 December 2013

Crushes

Have you ever had times when someone had a crush on you? Yes I know, you might think its WAY impossible, but don't deny, you know you've had those days.

You have those times, when the right guy has the same crush you've had on him/her. Buuutttt, sometimes, there maybe those unexpected crushes from other people. You get what I mean? 

Don't get me wrong, I respect people if they have a crush on me ( not being arrogant or anything). But, if they go overboard, I will seriously, SERIOUSLY, feel irritated and annoyed. 

I admire that they show their affection towards you and I admit that is uber duper adorable, but when they show too much affection, worries me. And scares me. Not a little, ALOT.

I don't mind if they talk to you, like if they just want to say hi or ask " How's your day? :)"
But, if they cross the line and get all creepy, that's when I get scared. They act like they are suddenly a part of your life, when they are clearly not.

You will feel the pity for them, I mean, who doesn't? That they spend most of their time trying to get close to you, but you just don't feel the same way. There are TWO types of how you handle this - be a goody goody or a bitch.

A goody goody is the type of person who really doesn't want to hurt the other person's feelings, so you have to be nice to them, even if you do not want to be. Well, being a bitch, is self explainable. You just have to be straight up and tell the person you're not interested. Want to guess which one am I? I'm the goody goody.

Okay, enough about this type of crush. How 'bout the other kind, where you have this crush on someone. You just think that they are so adorable in whatever they do. Like, HELLO, which crush doesn't look cute at least saying hi.

You won't forget how their eyes shine, or how you'll remember the sound of their laughter, the way they walk, the way they smile at you. I know some of you just smiled there, didn't you ;)

Everyone's crush will have different types of memories. Trust me, been there, done that. Do not want to go back there again. 

So, I think, what I'm trying to get across is, crushes will be part of our lives, whether we choose the person or not. 

Have I gone out of point? I think I did. 

2 comments: