Sunday 2 August 2015

Too stressed to be blessed

So.... what do we have here?
I'm back guys! Did anyone miss me? 
Okay, I apologise for that.
(not really)
.
.
.
.
I'm updating after 6 months man, well because I'm really lazy and this year 
I'll be having my National Exams, so not really much of a choice, right?
(actually even if my exams are over, I guarantee, that I probably won't update heh)
So let's get started with the topic shall we?
ONWARD.

As I have clearly mentioned in the previous paragraph, I will be having my National Exams in about 2.5 months. 
And being the Adrianne that I am, I don't really feel the scared.
And no, I'm not being cocky that I'm "confident" in scoring well,
but I honestly don't feel the stress yet.
Yes, I'm clearly aware that it contradicts my main point, 
but hey hear me out first ok?

Cause the "inexistent stress" I'm feeling, isn't the main point.

Currently, I'm working on my "coursework" for my Art, (yes I'm an art student, its not that shocking)
and I'm in my last lap.
You might think, "Oh, I guess that's fast?"
Well, not really.
There are only three of us in class, and oh my goodness, we're slow.
We were actually supposed to start our painting aka our last lap, at least a month ago.
and AN EXTRA MONTH is SO important.

Well, no turning back now I guess?
We'd just have to make use of the remaining time to make up for it.
Means, we have to work F A S T.
And having another preliminary exam in the middle of August clearly is no help
due to the fact that I'm only given 2-3 weeks and after my exams, 1-2 weeks to complete my painting.
God, help me.

Actually, I didn't feel stressed before typing this. 
Right now.. I'M FREAKING OUT.
Okay, not externally, but freaking out inside.
Its like the concept of "LOL", but you're not actually laughing.
LOL.

Well, this "coursework" thing, its not just me, majority my classmates are going through hell of rushing it in time for our specific dateline.
And I'm so glad, my dateline is not so soon, as compared to theirs.
(guys if you're reading this, YOU CAN DO IT)

As you can see, this "stress" I'm experiencing for this coursework SUCKS.
Therefore, "too stressed, to be blessed"

On a side note, Singapore's birthday is coming soon!!!!!
To the beautiful country, I'm proud that you're my homeland <3
I've actually lived in Singapore longer than I have in the Philippines so,
Happy advanced 50th birthday to the gorgeous lion city. 
.
.
.
.
With that said, I end of my post!
Thanks for reading you beautiful human ;)
I'll be back soon!
( no promises really hehe)


No comments:

Post a Comment