Tuesday 7 January 2014

Moody moody.

Feeling real tired here guys.

Its just after school and I feel like I haven't slept in days. 
Eyes droopy, no energy to even walk and probably the only thing I can do is put my head down.

Everybody has those moody times, right? Where you just feel really emotionless and the atmosphere surrounding you is not helping at all. I am easily affected by how one's attitude is. If they are happy, I'll be happy as well and if they're moody, you guys get the point.


I feel so tired and useless now. Like if anyone just screamed at me right at this moment, I wouldn't even budge a single muscle. 

I'm not usually like this. And I hate this feeling so much. I want to be the person where everybody enjoys hanging out with or making fun of. But, seems like I ain't that girl today.

Why am I irritated so easily? Or stressed, when school just started. I just want to be happy, that's all.

I was quite hyper in the morning, but seems like my mood is being wonky today. 


Oh well, just wanted to voice this out abit. And if you're my section, SECRETLY, reading my blog, hey what's up Damien & Dylon. Just gave you a shout out there.


I'll update with a longer blog post next time, I promise x
 .
 .
 .
 .

Follow my twitter : @Adriannnee
Follow my intsagram: @Adriannneeyy 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment