Tuesday 4 August 2015

Heartbreak Humor

Greetings, fellow reader, I have come back to entertain thee with such stories.
Okay, enough with my bullshit, I'm ready to start.

I'm sharing my feelings here (blog duh), just because I needed to write it out. And if you can relate, I've done my job of making you feel.

Today, I was hilarious.
Today, I made jokes as quick as lightning. Anything to make people laugh.
Today, I was escaping.
I wanted to escape from the reality I was facing because, that's all I knew to do.
Today, the people around me laughed. So did I.
But.
Today, I was dying inside.

There are times, where we just want to escape... right?
Times where, we just wanted to be free.
Days where, everything should be okay. Even for that one, tiny moment.

All of us have done it... right?
Pretending to be okay, when we're clearly not.
I understand, in some situations, you're just not comfortable to mention or even think about the issue.
We're not selfish, no we're definitely not.
We just wanted to be strong, by ourselves.
Sooner or later, we've all got to learn.

I honestly, am so confused.
But, I try so hard to understand. 
All in all, nothing really works does it?
It hurts to see, it hurts to think, it hurts to say.
Haven't we all been there?

People say, "Everything's gonna be okay, alright?"
What if it doesn't?
What are YOU supposed to respond with.
There's no harm in reassuring others, but really, its your story and more or less, 
you'll follow your own decisions.

I suck at expressing my emotions, honestly.
But, I feel, too much. Too much.
All I want to do is cry and cry and cry.
Damnit Adrianne. Please get yourself together.
You know you're stronger than this.

But sometimes, you've been too strong, until one day, you just break down.
I did everything I can, but I feel like I'm always the one to blame.
I blame me. Always.
Doesn't have to be you. Its always me. 
It always makes it easier for the other person. 

I understand my post is too "feely" and probably "over-reactive"
But no. This is one thing I will not apologize for.
I will feel, what i feel.
I deserve to be happy.
.
.
.
.
.
Before any conclusions or assumptions are made,
nothing is certain yet.
These are feelings, not facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment