Sunday 2 March 2014

To a certain extent

Everybody has limitations. 
Some may have smaller limitations than other, but the thing is, 
EVERY BODY HAS THEM.

Recently, I've been almost pushed past my own limitations.
Every single time, I'm getting insulted
and being the extremely sensitive person I am,
I can't always pretend that I'm okay.

People has feelings too 
some can hold back their emotions stronger, 
some people ( like me )
CAN'T.

Don't push people if you know they can't handle it.
Joking is fine, teasing is fine
just don't push too much.
You will never know, that girl who doesn't talk much,
then constantly gets teased,
could explode sooner or later. Not literally though.

Sometimes, people don't understand you, and they just assume what you're thinking.
That's the thing I hate the most.
Stop acting like you know me and assume my thoughts like how you see me.
My personality is me.
My attitude towards you, is another story.

I've been irritated easily and always fighting with myself.
Well, for this week actually.
I've cried three times at night in this week, explaining why this is the worst week I had, 
in my whole entire life.

I don't cry very often, but it seems off this week.
Why? Because of my limitations.

I couldn't handle it anymore. I've just been constantly fighting with my ownself,
knowing that I would hurt myself, even though I do not want to.
That's my weakness.

My limitations has its own certain extent. 
So does yours.

I can't say I've learned to be stronger, just cause of a few tears,
but I can say that, my mindset was wrong.

Without people, constantly reminding me of what was wrong and right,
I wouldn't know what to do.
Aaaaand of course, I cried again, since I felt so special to them.
Thank you so much, I love you guys.

Know other people's limitations, also, YOURSELF.
There's always a certain extent where they will explode, and that's one thing you don't ever
EVER, want to see.

Try not to hurt yourself as well. 
I said try, because I know its not easy to do it instantly. 
Baby steps, baby steps.
Know yourself well.
.
.
.
.


Happy March 2nd to everybody x 
I haven't been updating much, well because of this emotions I was feeling.
Well, stay fabulous x


No comments:

Post a Comment